Follow the instructions below in order to prepare for your Death/Loss Unit Test in class on Wednesday, October 9.
- Choose 2 stories from the unit in which to perform a close reading. You may need to print a story that was only available via web. You can use the library or my classroom laptops to do this if needed.
- Perform a close reading on each story with a focus on: literary devices and theme.
- Take notes, annotate print outs, use sticky notes, etc. to gather information you will need for your test.
- Bring the notes to class. You can bring your own textbook if you want, or you may use one in the classroom. If you printed a story, please bring that as well.
- You are going to use the notes to construct an essay during the in-class unit test.